Do join us live in London or online at this launch event for a very creative initiative: ACER INTEGRATION. Created by Dr Rosalind Watts, ACER Integration is a unique, year-long integration cycle that takes inspiration from nature to promote, cultivate, and sustain connectedness to the self, others, and the natural world. Although integration is typically associated with psychedelic therapy, it is a beneficial practice for anyone looking to feel more connected to the world in which we live. ACER Integration uses the lens of nature to take participants beyond what they know to contextualise and embody complex emotions and experiences.
As former Clinical Lead of the Psilocybin for Depression trial at Imperial College London, Dr Rosalind Watts led a clinical team which facilitated over a hundred psilocybin treatment sessions. She developed the model for psychedelic-assisted therapy ‘Accept, Connect, Embody’, which has been used in clinical trials of both Psilocybin and DMT, and has inspired projects, interventions, and therapy tools around the world. Having recognised that safe and effective use of psychedelics requires substantial integration support, Rosalind co-founded the UK’s first psychedelic integration group, which is the seed from which ACER Integration grows.
The intention for ACER Integration is to meet a global need for more thoughtful, structured, and connected methods of intentionally engaging with the greater world beyond the self. To disrupt the narrative of quick fixes and instant relief, ACER Integration is an intentionally slow process that unfolds throughout the full calendar year.
At the event you will experience:
● An introduction to ACER Integration with Dr Rosalind Watts
● A Deep Listening session to the music of Grammy-Nominated artist, Jon Hopkins
● Bruce Parry with his latest documentary Tawai, A voice from the Forest, discussing ways of living respectfully, regeneratively and wildly with each other and the surrounding local environment
● An Immersive Live Music performance by Holly Cullen-Davies
● A presentation of how the seasonal festival cycle can help integration work by Philip Carr-Gomm
● And more!